Followers

Monday, December 4, 2017

It doesn't always end like this, but...

We love our energetic little terrier-mix. Her name is Bonnie-Belinda and she is, as my mother used to say, more fun than a barrel of monkeys.

We start here with a nice quiet little photo opportunity. Bonnie had been very good, staying with our friends Larry and Gayle while Dick took me to an appointment.

We had a very short visit with them when we went back for her. We didn't even stay long enough to take off our coats,  but we did have time for our irrrepressible dog to star in...

The Bonnie-Belinda Show!


Gonna take my picture, Daddy?


Oh, yes, I'll smile for the camera.

















Let me look...
let me look!


See? I did good, didn't I, huh? Didn't I? Didn't I, Daddy?


But photo ops with Bonnie can end up like this!

Sharing Bonnie-Belinda's antics
with Fiona's marvellous meme:
Our World Tuesday

19 comments:

Sherry Blue Sky said...

She is a total hoot! She must make you laugh twenty times a day.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
BOL... oh Bonnie-B, is that you getting back at the daddarazzi??? At least the mama was there to capture it all from another angle! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Lady Fi said...

Awww - she is just too adorable!

Mara said...

Love it! Perfect captions as well!!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, cute photos of Bonnie-Belinda and her Daddy! Happy Tuesday, enjoy your day and new week!

Phil Slade said...

Hi Kay. And thanks for your message. Sue and I are fine but not looking forward to more than an inch of snow. BB is clearly endoewed with lots of Jack Russell genes and from those photos just shouts "mischievous" and should keep you on your toes - both. Same here, all the best if we don't meet up before the big day. We have so much to do with 5 kids to buy for and Cgristmas plays and events to attend.

carol l mckenna said...

Oh, Kay ~ these are such fun shots of hubby and Bonnie-Belinda ~ ^_^

Happy Week to you,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Joyful said...

Oh my goodness, you and your dog made me laugh Kay. I'm sure she brings you and your husband a lot of joy.

Al said...

Cute - dogs are so wonderful!

magiceye said...

Bonnie Belinda is such a sweetheart!

Penelope Notes said...

Stars do need a lot of attention, Kay! Hahaha … looks like Bonnie’s daddy managed to put a good face on a discombobulating situation. :)

Jenn Jilks said...

What a pair! You are blessed!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Awwwww..... what a wonderful series! Love the ending and am glad you included it!!!

Lois said...

Such a cutie and I love her name. That last photo is hilarious!

Little Wandering Wren said...

.... And don't tell me, you were like us no dogs on sofas, but at some point, everyone forgot that rule?!! Ha ha dogs, don't you just love em! I can't wait to see my Crazy Poodle next week although I'm not sure he's quite mastered the balancing on the sofa arm so well as Bonnie-Belinda!
Wren x

Sharon Wagner said...

What a cute dog.

Kay said...

Oh my! She is so much fun and seems to have so much energy.

Leon Sims said...

Love this post - we've been a little reclusive in recent times but starting to enjoy blogging and treading blogs.
Bonnie seems to be a great addition to your family.

NatureFootstep said...

made me smile :) Thanks!