Followers

Friday, June 13, 2014

Can't resist kitten pictures

Though the world knows I'm a dog person, I can't resist seeing photos of kittens. They are just too darn cute.

Judy, at Through Squirrel Eyes, posted pictures of her foster-kittens, Alice, Cooper, and Vincent (yes, Alice and Cooper) for See Beautiful today, and I simply had to look up photos of my brother and sister-in-law's cat, Bailey, when he was a kitten.

I love this shot of him on his climbing-tree when he was little, compared with the one of him on the same tree when he was grown. The two pictures together always make me laugh, and laughter is good medicine, I've been told.

Besides, Judy asked: "For the month of June on See Beautiful we have a question. What can be more beautiful than the innocence of little ones, be they kittens, puppies or human?"

Bailey Davies, above, looking innocently beautiful, and below, still looking beautiful but much wiser.



This is a blog hop. I've never done this before, but I'm going to try to link.

9 comments:

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Meow to Beautiful Bailey. Beauty in our pets are precious. Happy Seeing Beauty. Golden Woofs

Penelope Notes said...

I like the markings Bailey developed on his face as he got older ... such a handsome cat!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Quite the 'looker' is Bailey!!! Sending hugs to Lindy and Bailey through the etherwaves. Hugs, YAM xx

Leon Sims said...

They do tend to take ownership - don't they Kay

Fran said...

Such beautiful blue eyes xxx

Jo said...

Mmm, Mr Bailey. You are a handsome cat. We, the Tanzanian Trio enjoyed seeing your (and our!) Aunty Kay's photos of your cat-tree. We'll have to have one of those when we move to South Africa in a L O N G time from now... Purrs, Ginger, Shadow and Ambrose.

Unknown said...

Bailey look so much like my (OTRB) Gryphon! I love that "what" kitten look. So much beautiful!

Jenn Jilks said...

They have such lovely coats! So many different species. cheerio!

Powell River Books said...

Dogs are great, but I do love cats. I sure miss Stick Tail. I still see and sometimes hear him in the most unexpected moments. We've had lots of cats over the years, but his 23 years with us were the longest. - Margy