Followers

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

ABC Wednesday: J is for just...

Kay Davies and Richard Schear photos
Just happened to be looking through some of our early photos of Lindy this past week.
This one was taken when we first adopted her, and she wanted to be close to my husband whenever she could. She still does!

Just keeping my toy cow company while she naps.
Just thought you might want to plant a tree, Mom,
and thought I could help you.
Just looking, Dad. I'm not really digging.
Just splashing a little bit. I'm very thirsty
after all that...um, after all that looking!

Posted for
the alphabetical meme started by Mrs. Nesbitt,
carried on by Roger,
and hosted today by Leslie...thanks, Leslie!


10 comments:

Mara said...

Just... priceless!

Carver said...

Lindy is a beautiful adorable dog. Carver, ABC Wed. Team

Phil Slade said...

Kay, I think Lindy is "J" for joy. She has obviously brought lots to your lives.

Reader Wil said...

Just good! Just just!
Wiol, ABCW Team

Leslie: said...

So sweet! Dogs quickly become beloved parts of our families, don't they? I look at Tegan's puppy pictures and see how much she has grown and how smart she has become. They're our forever children.

Leslie
abcw team

Gattina said...

Adorable pictures of Lindy ! When we came back from France, Charlie brought us all his toys ! He was so happy that Nicole had returned. He was the first week at her daughter's (which he likes, there is another dog) and then at home, but a friendly old neighbor who loves to walk was more then happy to take care of him, instead of walking alone. He visited Charlie 3 times per day and played with him. It's always a problem when you travel to find a good holiday stay for the dog !

Penelope Notes said...

You always have such a nice conversational tone when speaking for Lindy. I like to read about what she is probably thinking. :)

Roger Owen Green said...

Are you a cute canine or what?

ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Sherry Blue Sky said...

Such an adorable girl. Jas is just the same, when I lie on the couch she bats her paw at me beseechingly till I am beside myself. "Just let me rest!" can be heard throughout the house........bat bat bat.....pull-LEEZ, Mommy, pat me some MORE....."

Kay said...

Awwww... This is so darn cute, Kay.