Followers

Saturday, September 1, 2012

We're home at last

Hi all—
We got home last evening, exhausted and sore (except for Lindy, who slept all the way home).
It was the first time I'd driven the entire distance from Calgary without stopping once, and I was almost as tired as my post-surgical passenger. He is recovering nicely now, after a slow start. The good news is, he is experiencing very little pain.
I'm looking forward to getting back to blogging, whenever that may be. In the meantime, the car needs to be unloaded. Dick can't help me with that, and Lindy isn't the least bit interested. All in its own good time, I guess.
Luv, K

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Wishing Dick (and you, too) his speedy recovery! :)

Sherry Blue Sky said...

YAY! Welcome home, kiddo. So glad Dick is doing well. Yes, just rest! All of you.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Thank you for the update, I'm glad to know you're home. Don't overdo it (either of you). Just knowing everything is OK is enough for your bloggy friends for now!

The Chair Speaks said...

Sending lots of purrs to you all. Take it slow and rest.

diane b said...

Wow that's a long drive. Hope you both recover quickly.

Leslie said...

I'm so glad you're all home and that your husband isn't in much pain. Don't worry about unloading that car! Just rest.

Kay said...

Absolutely take things easy, Kay. I'll bet Lindy can help to keep Dick entertained too.