Followers

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pet Pride: lookin' good in a blue sweater

Kay Davies photo, September 2012
It isn't easy to get Lindy to sit still in the kitchen, but it is easy to get her to stand still in the entryway so I can put her "sweater" on her when she comes in wet. She doesn't mind it at all, and it is faster than a towel, wicking the wetness away so we don't have to scrub at her with a towel to dry her off. 
  
Lindy and I were shopping together at Petland in Calgary while her daddy was in the hospital across the street, and I couldn't resist buying this in spite of the sticker shock. It's worth it, because it actually takes two adults to dry one dog, and the FurDry* saves me a lot of pain in my back when Lindy's daddy can't help me. And she looks so cute in it!
  
Posted for
Pet Pride
hosted by Lindy's pal Bozo and his family in Mumbai, India, at their Pets Forever blog.
Lindy says: "Hi, Bozo, I think I like this blue color, don't you? At first I thought of brown, to match my eyes, but my mom liked the blue, and I agree it is very slimming."

* unsolicited testimonial

11 comments:

Powell River Books said...

And Lindy looks good in blue. - Margy

magiceye said...

Heya Lindy your mum's right! You look so cute in that sweater!


Woof woof
from Bozo
Pets forever

You & Me said...

I'm now at travel, with my talking dogs

Gattina said...

Indeed she looks very cute ! It's very interesting I didn't know that such a thing exists, I have to show that to Charly's mum Nicole ! So far she had no difficulties to dry him, but it is a huge piece of fur to dry !

Sherry Blue Sky said...

Wow, way cool. Must tell my sister. We need four!!!!!

Tammy said...

Adorable! What a great idea, and she wears it well!

EG CameraGirl said...

Blue is Lindy's colour, that's for sure. :)

Daryl said...

blue is her color, for sure

Kay said...

She does look wonderful in it and what a perfect solution for drying her off easily. I love the blue color too.

Grace said...

She does indeed look good in blue ~

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Hello Lindy,
sei sempre meravigliosa, e questo vestito blu ti stà molot bene !!!
Un grande abbraccio a tutti voi.
Igor