Followers

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

ABC Wednesday: C is for Clint's cat

Regular readers of my blog have probably seen Bailey on here once or twice before this month. He belongs to my brother Clint and my sister-in-law Maria, who love to travel with their truck and fifth-wheel trailer, and Bailey, their cat, now accompanies them on their travels.

These photos were taken by Maria when they took Bailey north from the Vancouver suburbs up to Quesnel, BC, to meet Maria's sister and her family.

C'mon in, it's cooler in here than outside!

Mmm, I think I've found a nice soft place to sleep.

Hello, dog, you're not much bigger than I am, and I'm still a kitten.

Ah, yes, even more comfy than my mom's arm! I think I'll sleep here.

Posted for the letter C at
ABC Wednesday, Mrs. Nesbitt's alphabetical meme
now under the aegis of Roger O. Green, who is just the man for the job.

Thanks to our friend Gattina in Belgium, for presenting ABC Wednesday today. When I started my post, I had no idea she would also choose the word "cat" for the letter C, although I shouldn't be surprised! Read what she says about cats, and see what other bloggers said about C, HERE.

22 comments:

jabblog said...

It looks as though Bailey is going to be a big cat. I like the way he's getting used to his harness:-)

Roger Owen Green said...

Hope the CAT isn't drinking the Coke!
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Reader Wil said...

What a lovely animal! Thanks for your visit and comment! I also like the equality between men and women. I wish all religions are like that.

Kay L. Davies said...

@ Jabblog — You're right, Janice, he could be a very big cat. He is a Siberian Forest Cat, and they are sometimes as large as Maine Coons. However, Bailey has fairly small feet, so Clint and Maria are hoping he won't be a large specimen of his breed.
K

Maude Lynn said...

That last picture is so cute!

Gemma Wiseman said...

Bailey looks like quite a handsome character! Love the markings on him! And the look on his face in fridge and meeting the dog are priceless!

Mara said...

That first photo could be a lolcat photo!

Aren't those eyes lovely and blue.

Friko said...

Cats are such drama queens. Spoilt too, always looking out for number one. This one is going to be a prime example of the genus. But cute.

Wanda said...

Bailey is adorable. Love the cat/dog picture.

photowannabe said...

Great photos of the Cat, especially the one all stretched out. they really do act like the boss of everything.

Lynette Killam said...

Awww...that one adorable kitten, Kay...love that last shot. He might grow up to be a big boy indeed. Is the dog theirs, too? Similar to my Meeghan, only better groomed...lol.

Hope you're having a wonderful week...:)

Leslie: said...

I had to laugh! Reminds me of the time my parents were packing the car for their drive to Las Vegas and the dog got in the very back of the trunk because she thought she was going to be left behind! Thankfully, just as my Dad was going to close the trunk, he spied something glinting from back there - her eyes! Whew!

Barbara said...

What a cutie! Love the way he's looking at that dog :O)

Janet said...

I can tell that Bailey is a fearless cat! So cute.

carol l mckenna said...

Fantastic photos ~ Love the ones of the dog and cat and others are equally as endearing ~~ thanks, namaste, (A Creative Harbor)

ps. am your latest follower ~ great blog!

Hildred said...

Sweet kitten, - you can tell she is going to be an independent cat!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

He's a sweety! Love the dog and cat meet-up photo.

Paula Scott Molokai Girl Studio said...

Hmmmmm....kitty is not spoiled one bit, is it?

: )

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

This is my first visit to your blog so I haven't seen Bailey before, but sounds like he is a very well traveled cat! He's a cute little guy.

Kay L. Davies said...

@ Sara — Thanks for visiting my blog, and for commenting. I always love comments.
Bailey isn't well-traveled yet but he sure will be. My brother and sister-in-law plan to take him on all their journeys with their truck and trailer.
K

Chubskulit Rose said...

Such a cute cat! Catching up with ABC.

C is for...
Rose, ABC Wednesday Team

PS.. COMMENTS makes me happy!

Kay said...

Bailey in the fridge reminds me of the coyote that ended up lounging in the refrigerator section of the Quizno's store in Chicago a few years back.