Followers

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Here but not all there

Hello, everyone in blogland. I haven't been able to post anything for a couple of days because I've had internet connection difficulties.
Said difficulties appear to be overcome, but I, like my computer and/or my wi-fi network, have not been well. Unlike the connection, my difficulties do not appear to have been overcome.
Therefore, today is not a good day for writing, and tomorrow likely won't be, either. Please know I'm not ignoring you.
Meanwhile, my husband is home, and we have our lovely Lindy, so I get hugs and kisses (from Dick and Lindy, in that order) and will survive.
See you when I'm well again.
Luv,
Lindy's Mom (aka Kay)

Photo of Lindy by Richard Schear, June, 2012

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I hope you're feeling better soon!!! Thinking of you...