Followers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Thursday Theme Song: Bye-bye...

© Photos of birds by Richard Schear    





© Photos of Richard and Lindy by Maria Davies   





Pack up all my care and woe.
Here I go, walking slow,
Red wing blackbird.
When my puppy walks with me —
Lindy's sweet, oh so sweet,
Redwing blackbird.
Only Lindy loves and understands me.
Going on a walk with her is dandy.
Make her bed and douse the light;
We got home late tonight.
Blackbird, good night.














Co-authored (today only) by
Sir Richard of Schear, Sir Clinton of Davies, Lady Maria, and Kay.

Posted for Hootin' Anni's musical meme
Theme Song Thursday
To hear other songs and see photos by other bloggers, please click

7 comments:

SquirrelQueen said...

Oh, I love that last photo of Lindy. She looks so happy.

Great rendition of the song Kay, it's perfect for a walk with Miss Lindy.

Hootin Anni said...

Awwwwwwwwwww, I know I've said it many times already, but your furbaby is just too sweet for words. Just look at that loving face.

Loved your rendition, as always.

Mr Puddy said...

Lovely song for you Lindy : )
I wish I can hear Kay sing..heh..heh..heh

diane b said...

Love your words. Lindy looks like she has no cares and woes.

Kay said...

I've always loved the coloring on the red-wing blackbird. I only saw a couple when we were on the mainland last month though. We used to have a lot of them in Illinois.

Anonymous said...

I just love all these photos especially the last two. They are just heartwarming. Very well done. Have a wonderful Thursday :)

jabblog said...

I like the original version but I love your version - well done:-)