Followers

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Camera Critters: neither deer, nor antelope

Oh, wow, look at those wonderful big animals. They're not deer, and they're not antelope. I've seen them before, but not for a while, and I forget what they're called.
"Are you looking at the horses, Lindy?"

Horses! Right! I knew that, I just forgot for a minute. I remember horses, they're friendly animals, and they like dogs. Can I go over there to play with them? 

"Wait, Lindy, don't pull. Even if you did have your curls cut off, I'm not letting you go under a barbed-wire fence."
*
During their daily walk recently, Lindy and her daddy saw these horses enjoying the nice green grass at the coulee. The horses didn't pay any attention to Lindy, but she sure wanted to investigate them.

© Photos by Richard Schear        

Posted for Camera Critters, hosted weekly
by Misty Dawn. Thanks, Misty!

To see other critters captured by other lenses around the world, please click

8 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Lindy might think she met up with some new friends there. Cute photos.

Misty DawnS said...

Love both photos, but especially that first one. I really enjoy photos that make you feel like you're seeing things from the dog's perspective! Great post.

Jenn Jilks said...

I love the commentary! My hubby speaks for our cats - he is a hoot! I hope you can conquer your physical issues. I am so fed up with being limited by my body.
Many hugs!

Dianne said...

I love how nonchalent the horses are :)

Powell River Books said...

I'm with Lindy, let's go play with the horses! - Margy

S K Ditta said...

I don't mind repeating this, but the love you and your husband have for animals is refreshing to see.

Lynette Killam said...

Great photos Dick got, Kay! And I do like Lindy's new haircut...she must find it wonderfully cool and comfortable...:)

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Very nice post and photos, too.

Regards!