Followers

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Succinctly yours, to ponder


I’m inviting participating employees to ponder the possible problems posed here, prior to pulling the plug on the project.
122 characters



Posted for  Succinctly Yours, hosted by Grandma’s Goulash.

Each week Grandma herself posts a photo prompt,
then she gives us a week and offers us an option:

To write something about the picture, either in 140 characters or in 140 words.
She also invites us to incorporate the word of the week, which, this time, is “ponder”.


To see how this photo made other people ponder, please click HERE!

8 comments:

Jim said...

My old boss at NASA once told me, "There are no problems. For us they are all opportunities."
I am glad this boss called the troops in to discuss the situation.
..

jabblog said...

Excellent - I love the alliteration, too:-)

taio said...

excelente post

diane b said...

That's fun. The graph looks like my bank balance.

vernz said...

was laughing out loud with diane's comment.. hahaha.. yes.. I think the guys performance were lousy hhahah..

thanks as ever my blogging friend for always checking out my blog...

regards,
vernz

E. M. Prokop said...

What a lovely blog you have..I absolutley love the photos of the mountains and your Lindy seems like such a sweet old girl..

SquirrelQueen said...

Oh my, it's going to take a lot of discussion to overcome those problems. It could be down the drain very soon. Good one!

Lynette Killam said...

Ah...I enjoyed this one, Kay. You know how I love the alliteration! I very much hope the company finds a suitable solution...LOL.

Lynette
Imagination Lane