Followers

Saturday, May 28, 2011

We Love You, for Pet Pride, Pets Forever




We love you, Lindy, oh yes we do,

We love you, Lindy, you know it's true,

When you're not near us, we're blue,


Oh, Lindy, we love you!

Posted for
Pet Pride
Hosted by Bozo and
his family in Mumbai. Thanks, Bozo!

My husband actually started singing "We love you, Lindy" one afternoon, so I just had to look on YouTube, where I actually found a clip from the movie "Bye, Bye, Birdie" — if you didn't click the link at the top of this post, just click here for the movie version of the song Dick sang to Lindy.
(Thanks to ewjvideo for posting this clip.)

Now, to see other pets as their owners see them, please click HERE!

12 comments:

Dianne said...

Oh! and I love her too - I really do!
My followers all up and left me and then they came back with a couple of extras - that was nice! I hope they stay awhile.

The Chair Speaks said...

We love Lindy too especially her smile and look so cute when she sticks her tongue out.

Mr Puddy said...

I love Lindy too, She is always be a special woofie for me. Love to see lots of photos of her in this post.
Kiss from Cat
xoxoxo

magiceye said...

loveya too lindy!!!


Woof woof
from Bozo
Pets forever

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Hi Lindy... sei dolcissima !
Mi piacerebbe molto poterti coccolare !!!!
Tanti baci :))
Igor ( e mamma Myriam )

SquirrelQueen said...

Lindy looks like such a sweetheart, I can see how easy it is to love her.

Kay said...

I can sure see why you love her. Just look at that face. Oh my goodness! What a lovey!

We love LUNA said...

Lots of love to sweet Lindy!
She is adorable and these pictures are beautiful!
purrs and love
Luna - WE LOVE LUNA

Mara said...

I think she is a very pampered and happy girl! Not a care in the world and how can she: two such lovely people looking after her...

Francisca said...

What a funny song... don't know what that (the movie) was all about, though. Sweet Lindy...

Gattina said...

I am sure Lindy lovies you too ! she is such a cute dog !

Sylvia K said...

You really are a beautiful lady, Lindy! I'd love to spend some time with you -- I'm sure you wouldn't mind that I'm short!!! Have a fun week!

Sam Schnauzer