Followers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Camera, you, and Thursday Theme Song


Night and you 
And blue Hawaii 
The night is heavenly 
And you are heaven to me 
Lovely you 
And blue Hawaii 
With all this loveliness 
There should be love 





Come with me 
While the moon is on the sea, 
The night is young 
And so are we, so are we 
Dreams come true 
In blue Hawaii 
And mine could all come true 
This magic night of nights with you




Cam’ra, you,
And Thursday Theme Song:
The sky is heavenly
And you bring music to me.
Music, you,
And Thursday Theme Song,
With these blue photographs
There should be song.



Photos: Richard Schear and Kay Davies
Posted for Hootin' Anni's musical meme,
Thursday Theme Song.

It's a fun meme, why not give it a try sometime?
Choose your photographs, let there be song!

To see how others paired their pictures with music,
PLEASE CLICK

2 comments:

Fran said...

Such beautiful blues and lovely words to go with them. My favourite colour, thank you xxx

Hootin Anni said...

I just now checked the Thursday Meme from last week, and found you had posted.

Lovely, LOVELY song and fabulous Hawai'ian photos!!! Wishing I were there.